RE: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??

Subject: RE: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:06:52 -0500
Roger that.  Everyday above ground is a good one!  Good idea re the
magnifier.  I truly enjoy wearing my contacts except when I have
detail/closeup work to do.  When I'm wearing my contacts and the reading
glasses are on, I find I cannot see as well closeup.  When I'm doing closeup
work my eyes see best without any aid.

But I agree with the other posters.  When I'm wearing them and shooting film
during daylight I wouldn't have it any other way.

RonS

Rick said:

<Ron:

A cheap plastic magnifying glass (mine's 1 1/2 " dia) tethered
to the camera with a 6" stretch cord solved the problem for me.

Old ain't so bad when you consider the alternative.

Rick>