Re: [OM] contents of main camera case

Subject: Re: [OM] contents of main camera case
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:20:36 -0800
Ken's method described here is one I aspire to.  Slides in hanging print
file folders, categorized and indexed.  I have 2 file cabinet drawers full
of 'em and I haven't kept up for the past couple of years.  I've got a huge
backlog that I need to handle.

I want to take this opportunity to mention another of my 'Little Buddy's'
Outdoor Photo articles from several years ago.  It was titled: (paraphrasing
from memory): "How to sort and store your slides"  Basically, the way he
does it was described thusly:  "When I get back from a trip and have
thousands of images, I go thru them and weed out the wheat from the chaff.
After I have all the keepers, I have my staff sort them, annotate them,
index and file them"  So, take his advice and get yourself a staff.  (Thanks
for another article useful to the readers, GR)

george