Re: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??

Subject: Re: [OM] contact lenses instead of glasses??
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 22:00:35 -0500
My wife works for a doctor who had this procedure done.  Thankfully it
was only to one eye.  The halo effect would have, if in both eyes, made
it impossible for him to drive.  He would have been forced to quit his
practice as he wouldn't have been able to be on call.  He never went
back for the other eye, needless to say.

Gregg