Kodachrome 25; was Re: [OM] TRI-X or T-MAX 400

Subject: Kodachrome 25; was Re: [OM] TRI-X or T-MAX 400
From: "John A. Prosper" <prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:42:07 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Terry and Tracey wrote:

|> I strongly suspect Kodak is trying to cook up a response to all this,
|> as evidenced by their very recent cancellation of their Kodachrome 25
|> & 64 lines.
|
|What! Kodachrome is no more? Please elaborate.

Excuse me, folks.  The above statement about Kodachrome's demise is
partially incorrect.  This is only true of Kodachrome 25 Professional.

The following statement comes directly from Kodak.com:

Note: KODACHROME 25 Film (KM), a member of the KODAK SELECT Series,
will replace KODACHROME 25 Professional Film (PKM) in mid-1999.

My silly mistake. ;-)