[OM] TRI-X or T-MAX 400

Subject: [OM] TRI-X or T-MAX 400
From: "Michael P. Dodson" <mdodson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:38:08 -0500
Zuiks,

Many moons ago when the OM-1 was new, I shot TRI-X for flash pictures of
speakers giving presentations in front of large groups.  Is there any
reason to migrate to T-MAX 400 today?  The ultimate use of the pictures
will be newsprint and newsletter publications.

Equipment will be zoom lenses (Vivitar Series 1) on an OM-4T on a bounce
grip 2 firing a T-32 flash.  Distance from camera to speaker (old white
men) will vary from 10 - 30 feet indoors.

Any film recommendations if my client (donee - this is for free) wants
colo(u)r?

Michael Dodson
mdodson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx