Re: [OM] Questions for the group

Subject: Re: [OM] Questions for the group
From: george <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:53:58 -0800
Giles;

Here's some info was mailed to me off-list.  :

********************************
Hi george

BTW, Lowepro has some bags which fit exactly in bare Pelicans and
come with the Pelicans for reasonable prices. I'm using one, with the
Pelican for canoe trips. Lots of room.

Tom

***********************************

Might this satisfy your wish?

george

PS:  I do think I need to put several packets of silica gel in there.

Giles wrote:

> And if you keep enough freshly desiccated silica gel in there fungus should
> not be a problem either.
>
> George's solution I think is a very good one.  I recently flew from
> Shannon in Ireland to Perth Australia and back again. I have nearly all
> my equipment in a 1450 Pelican case  - 7 lenses (including my 180mm
> f2) and one body .

<SNIP>