[OM] Tokina 17mm & ATX 50-250

Subject: [OM] Tokina 17mm & ATX 50-250
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 16:04:52 -0800
Hi all,

Just acquired the above lenses as part of a package of Oly gear from an
older gent getting out of photography. I'm keeping the Zuikos but haven't
decided what to do with these two as I don't know much about them. The 17mm
appears to be about the same as my Vivitar 17mm in terms of what I can see
in the viewfinder - I was surprised that there wasn't more distortion. The
50 - 250 ATX has an interesting range and can be used in Macro throughout
the range (barrel shows the various magnifications as you zoom in/out). Are
these two worth keeping and/or does anyone have any experience with either
of them?

Thanks
Barry