Re: [OM] OM Photos for your critique

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Photos for your critique
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:12:55 -0500
At 05:14 PM 1/18/00 +0000, you wrote:
Finally my question is this:
AM I THE ONLY ONE ASKING HOW MUCH ONE CAN EDIT AN IMAGE, BEFORE IT'S TIME TO TELL THE BEHOLDER?
Am I the only one noticing this in Ron's images?

Well, it don't bother me much. He is using the computer to bring the image back to what his eyes saw. Anyway, there's no point in complaining about it, cuz it's happening all around you. Change or die, as they say...

And, as a point of 'Netiquette, ALL CAPS _IS_ CONSIDERED SHOUTING!

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at