Re: [OM] OM4 Damage Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 Damage Question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 18:27:16 -0500
The body is made up of 2 main castings: the body and the mirror cage.  For
the camera to "split" into 2 pieces it must have had tremendous impact.
First comes bent casting or body, then cracked castings.  I've seen bodies
dropped off cliffs that haven't broken into pieces.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South La.  Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com