Sv: [OM] Low light photography

Subject: Sv: [OM] Low light photography
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:23:41 +0200
Hi, Jan

Thanks for your comments.

I actually thought that this hour-long exposure capacity was common to all
Olympus OM-models.

I have 2 OM 2 non-Ns (and also 2 Ns), one of them is my first Oly camera,
and I did not want to sell that, so that has been with me since 1984, when
it was bought secondhand.

I am thinking about selling the other one, along with a 310 flash.
I have a few lenses that I want to sell, too, so I think in a few days I'll
send a mail out to the mail list.

I was thinking about asking 1000 DKK for the OM 2 with the flash. (1 US $ =
c. 7 DKK).
I'll have to check that the camera works OK first, though. Let me know if
you are interested.

Yours, Lars