Re: [OM] And the Winner is...

Subject: Re: [OM] And the Winner is...
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:38:19 -0700
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999 21:14:56 -0700 (PDT), Acer Victoria wrote:

>Who's Maslow?

A European politician in the province of Nieds. He was in favor
ofpreserving teh aristocracy, and his system of government was often
referred to as Maslow's Hierarchy of Nieds.

And all this time, I've been studying policital science when I thought it was social science?

(Actually, I don't think either of those fields deserve "science" in their name... :-)

(Good job, Barry -- ROTFLMAO!)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>