Re: [OM] OM2 w T-32 was (Fwd) OM-2 Meter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2 w T-32 was (Fwd) OM-2 Meter
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:02:03 +0800
I think the OM4 is center-weighted only in manual mode, that is the reading
you see on the viewfinder. In normal auto mode, it is average metering, same
for OTF and OTC. The thing contributed to center-weight is the second mirror
not the field of view of the metering photodiode.

You can check the meter by pointing to a light bulb, record the exposure by
placing the bulb in different position on the viewfinder with the memory
function provide with the OM-4 or 4Ti.

C.H.Ling