[OM] OM10 upgrade

Subject: [OM] OM10 upgrade
From: Reynolds Paul <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 10:10:05 +0100
I am looking at upgrading my OM10 bodies to perhaps a OM30,OM40 or OM2 spot.
I have been a keen user of the OM10 for the past 15 years or so since I
bought my first camera and 50mm lens.

I'm not sure whether to buy from a dealer and get a guarantee or buy
privately, maybe pay less and risk not having any comeback. I have been to
camera fairs here in the UK, where quality and price seem to vary greatly.
There is a big photographic show coming up at the NEC in Birmingham next
week which may be worth a look.

If anyone can give me the benefit of their advice or experience I would
appreciate it. Please don't blind me with science though, since I am only an
enthusiastic amateur!! This list is good but I can't pretend to understand
all the technical stuff!

Paul Reynolds

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the addressee
only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
are not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must
not copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone or email Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Construction House Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY