[OM] OM-2n trouble

Subject: [OM] OM-2n trouble
From: Dirk and Carla Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:25:17 -0500
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm having trouble with an OM-2n. In manual mode, the 500 and 1000 speeds
don't function properly, the mirror goes up and the shutter stays open. All
other speeds appear normal in this mode. In off mode, only one speed
functions, it appears like 1/60th. Is this normal? Also,the meter in the
viewfinder sometimes sticks high, what's up with that? Finally, I tried
taking the top cover off to try and clean the switches, but got stuck with
the stuff on the right side (shutter release, film advance lever, etc). How
does it come apart?

Be seeing you.

Dirk Wright