Re: [OM] New OM-1N and battery problem

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM-1N and battery problem
From: "Gregg Iverson" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 00:09:08 -0400
About seven years ago I spent one summer as a civilian photographer at
an Army base in Virginia.  It was my job to document events on base and
serve as liaison to PR types assigned to various National Guard units
that trained there.  We used a B&W film and a corresponding darkroom
setup exclusively.  Although it had been seldom used, there was a nice
kit which included an OM2, several lens, flash and extension rings all
in an aluminum case.  The "preferred" camera and lenses were vintage
N*c*n.

Gregg