Re: ADITL was RE: Initial lens? Re: [OM] Camera for beginner

Subject: Re: ADITL was RE: Initial lens? Re: [OM] Camera for beginner
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 13:25:21 +0000
At 02:59 8/28/99 , Acer wrote:
>ADITL stands for A Day In The Life. Come Sept. 22, all Zuiks and Zuikettes

Shhhh!  Don't tell Acer this.  The Autumnal Equinox will actually occur
September 23rd at 11:31 UT1 (known colloquially as GMT) but we're keeping
it a secret from him.  We've successfully had him guessing when it will be
for some time now.  The real coup was convincing him it was in August until
just before the day came.  Then we had to "fess up" with another bogus day
in September!

-- John