Re: ADITL was RE: Initial lens? Re: [OM] Camera for beginner

Subject: Re: ADITL was RE: Initial lens? Re: [OM] Camera for beginner
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 12:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 28 Aug 1999, John A. Lind wrote:

:At 02:59 8/28/99 , Acer wrote:
:>ADITL stands for A Day In The Life. Come Sept. 22, all Zuiks and Zuikettes
:
:Shhhh!  Don't tell Acer this.  The Autumnal Equinox will actually occur
:September 23rd at 11:31 UT1 (known colloquially as GMT) but we're keeping
:it a secret from him.  We've successfully had him guessing when it will be
:for some time now.  The real coup was convincing him it was in August until
:just before the day came.  Then we had to "fess up" with another bogus day
:in September!

This is just not my month at all, is it? Blunder after blunder after
blunder. Oh, and don't tell this to John, but the Aussies have it as the
Spring Equinox, no? (<--go ahead, tell me I'm wrong again)

/Acer "steppenwolf" Victoria
--
goosnargh