RE: [OM] OM4Ti - Memory Function

Subject: RE: [OM] OM4Ti - Memory Function
From: "Vem Då" <tox1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 18:08:27 GMT
HI EVERYBODY.

Quite interesting discussion we got going here...
Hope there are more than me that are enlightened by it.

In the discussion about MEMORY-function, TTL and MEMO working together was brought to subject. Not to be able to store an ALM-value directly, sounded not so bad when someone said that the camera could memorize a flash light and then control the T-32. But after a few minutes I stared asking myself if that really could be so... It sounded like a bit too intelligent camera system to be true. But oh so useful if it was so!

AND THEN COMES CHIP - and destroys my last hope of a good replacement for the ALM-direct-measured-value. ;-)

WHY, CHIP... WHY?!

Say it ain't as Chips says, and I fear...

Looking forward to further thoughts in the matter.

Best
Tobias Andersson
Sweden

-----

CHIPS LAST MAIL HERE BELOW.

To answer my own question, I tested it.

MEMO appears to be totally inactivated with OM4T when the T32 is attached
and on. Oh well.....

Chip