Re: [OM] Olympus Photography, the Olympus Camera Club magazine

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Photography, the Olympus Camera Club magazine
From: "Thomas Haegin" <haegint@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 23:28:13 +0200
Keith,
I've been at the Swiss Olympus HQ today with my cam stuff. They don't repair
OM-2's and OM-2n's anymore since 4 years now. Also at the Europe HQ in
Hamburg, they don't service them anymore. That's just for the lists info.
The OM-2s/Program will be the next one they'll stop servicing. Soon, they
said... :-((

However, the technician was quite helpful and still took a look, measured
the shutter speed (said it was fine) and changed some of the backdoor light
protection foam. He couldn't do anything for the flash, though.

I saw the Olympus "Pursuit" mag laid out there, and picked up a couple back
issues of them. They are more about the Olympus corporation than about
Olympus photography products in particular.

But I'll write to the address in the UK to get more info on Olympus User
mag. Thanks for providing the info!

Thomas