Re: [OM] Olympus Photography, the Olympus Camera Club magazine

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Photography, the Olympus Camera Club magazine
From: "Thomas Haegin" <haegint@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:29:46 +0200
Tomoko wrote:

<< Yes, Thomas,the captions are partly in Latin letters, so people
like you can read off the technical information. >>

Well, Tomoko, it seems people like me are not even capable of reading
a thoughtful, well-written, highly informative email entirely even in
plain English on the first go... <g> Sorry for that.

I'm still deliberating about a subscription, a setup via your bank
account would be fine, you sound like a trustworthy person :-). I will
contact you off-list if I want to subscribe. I rather may join that UK
Oly club, don't know yet.

greetings,
Thomas