Re: [OM] Olympus Photography, the Olympus Camera Club magazine

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Photography, the Olympus Camera Club magazine
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 19:01:19 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Haegin

>In one of Tomokos, there is mention of the "Olympus Photography", the
>Olympus Camera Club magazine...
>Can you provide any details? Is it in English or Japanese? How to
>subscibe? Annual Cost? A web link? Do you think it's distributed in
>Europe also? Whatever you know, just briefly dump in a mail.

Hello Thomas
I received an application form to subscribe for a year to the "Olympus User"
magazine, published quarterly, costing 14.95 UKP ("UK residents only,
overseas prices on application"). The address shown is
Olympus User Magazine
P O Box 222
Southall
Middx. UB2 4SB (England).
No mention of a web site or email address.

It includes another quarterly magazine "Olympus Pursuit." Something like
this may have been of interest to me in the heyday of the OM system but it
seems a pricey way of receiving current Olympus propaganda.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx