Re: [OM] F280 vs 3rd party Fill Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 vs 3rd party Fill Flash
From: Terry Mair <tmair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:18:32 -0600
Just a note to clarify, first I shoot 95 percent neg. (weddings) so exact
exposure is not
that critical, using the thyristor I meter its out put well before any shoot
once in a life
time is enough to know how much light it is giving at a certain distance from
camera.  As
for the OM-2000 I didn't know that it sinch's at 1/125 so you gain one stop,
yes I know how
big a deal that is!
as for leaf shutter's (my RB-67's) I thought we where discussing focal plane
shutters, if
you have leaf at your disposal USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terry