Re: [OM] F280 vs 3rd party Fill Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 vs 3rd party Fill Flash
From: Terry Mair <tmair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:25:41 -0600

"Barry B. Bean" wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 19:22:50 -0600, Terry Mair wrote:
>
> >I have a question why would you want to shoot men with or with out hats at
> >NOON?
> >if it possible move into open shade and still use fill or balance flash.
>
> I do a lot of ag photography, and you shoot the picture where and
> when it happens. Likewise with ball players - they don't respond well
> to "can you do that again and face INTO the sun this time?"

Actually that was a joke son!!! I know how it is, I was making a joke about
that being the worst
possible time of the day, and wile flash helps you will still have shadows
unless you blast them
away, and damn that makes the back ground go black, so at noon with hats you
cant win!!!
No offense meant!!!
Terry