Re: [OM] Scanning: film curvature problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanning: film curvature problems
From: DLow358075@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:26:28 EDT
We should have a forum moderator.....

I also belong to the Jaguar org forums, and as a result of people posting
stupid, off the subject to these (as well as defamatory remarks) forums, we
have had to close the archives.. loosing several years accumulated and
worthwhile wisdom.

I certainly think that this forum should be limited to OM cameras and
accessories only. General photographic questions (as well as the daily inane
('have you seen such-and-such on ebay?') should be barred.

I notice that some of the more knowledgeable subscribers are leaving, and
unless the tone of the group is raised, then more will do so.

Quality not quantity.

David Low