RE: [OM] Scanning: film curvature problems

Subject: RE: [OM] Scanning: film curvature problems
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:27:26 +0800
David wrote:

> What on earth is anybody posting this sort of question here.

Since we're all such an intelligent bunch, the poster probably thought he
could get some good information without having to join some other list.

> It's irrelevant
> and nothing to do with Olympus Camera.

I assumed the film was exposed in an OM body through a Zuiko lens.

> Another useless question nothinh to do with olympus.

I don't agree.

> We need a forum moderator

Unnecessary, I think the list is doing pretty well "self moderating".

By the way, the original poster might be interested in the following site:

http://www.cix.co.uk/~tsphoto/

which has a lot of useful info including how to join the FILMSCANNERS list.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/