[OM] Re: [OT] Fodder for Delete button: Moderator BS

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Fodder for Delete button: Moderator BS
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 09:41:47 -0700
Yup, just us dumb-ass hillbillies left. ('Uhh, hey Beavis Schloss, which
button do I press to take a picture, uhh heh heh?')   But hey, we've got
a dumb-ass hillbilly president, (uhh hey, baby, wanna have phone sex?
uhh heh heh) so cerebral acuity can be found in the strangest places.
(Just a little off-topic allegorical reference for the amusement of
those members of the right-wing conspiracy.)

No moderator here, please. Just hit your damn delete button, Dave.

George

PS Why didn't you take your own advice and change the subject line? Then
I could have ignored your msg since I'd have known it was more moderator
BS.