Re: [OM] OM101 (OM88) help

Subject: Re: [OM] OM101 (OM88) help
From: Matthias Wilke <Matthias.K.Wilke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 22:16:31 +0200
>:I have insulated this switch with tape and then
>:reattached the outer plastic cover (be careful not to tighten the screws to
>:much because of the plastic parts). So the viewfinder information is
>:visible with Zuikos
>
>And what viewfinder info have you made visible, Matthias? My description
>above is based upon info and pictures from the Sales Information File. I
>know there can be misprints, but hopefully not to this extent... And I don't
>believe there were two different versions of the OM-101?
>
>Hans

In principle, you can see a P for program mode, an A for AE mode, arrows
and a dot for manual exposure mode and flash ready light (blinking if flash
exposure was right) in the viewfinder, and aperture and exposure time with
manual mode on the manual adapter 2. But in practice, the OM-101 seems not
to be able to stop down (a fully stopped down lens as with the OM-2SP in
program mode) to a value chosen by the program mode or the manual adapter.
So the modification is useless.

Matthias