RE: RE: [OM] OM101 (OM88) help

Subject: RE: RE: [OM] OM101 (OM88) help
From: "Cathelineau Thierry (UC-PN/EAO3)" <Thierry.Cathelineau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 10:57:56 +0100
You wrote:
> ---------

        -------

Thanks for your reply.

This idea has already "cross my mind". I believe I should drill two holes in
the Zuiko mount. The first one is for the AF-PF transmission shaft (just to
let it free) and the second is for lens lock (the one that switches the
mode). It may be a problem, if a Zuiko lens is present, a kind of wheel that
controls the aperture shaft is turned to the maximum move. The lens itself
retains the selected aperture defined by the ring command. In case of PF or
AF lens the "wheel" that controls the aperture shaft is turned to a position
depending on the selected aperture. So, I have a doubt. Drilling the lens
mount will set the camera working as for the AF-PF lens. But I am not sure
the aperture shaft will move enough to get the selected aperture. The
question is to know if the Zuiko lens provides the right aperture for the
selected aperture on the camera?

Thierry