Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 socket info

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 socket info
From: "Trevor J. Noble" <noble@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 02:08:46 -0000
John,
Thanks for your reply to my post. Another respondent said the pin-outs were
from left to right 1.Common, 2. 6V D.C and 3. 200V D.C. Would sending in
rectified AC mains to pins 1 and 3 be advisable? Mains voltage here ( in
Ireland) is 220V A.C. 50Hz (cycles).

I must confess curiosity got the better of me and I took a look inside the
BG2. I noticed 1n4001 type diodes and a trafo inside, does this mean it
could handle straight AC voltage or must it be rectified externally?

Thanks in anticipation
Trevor J. Noble