Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 socket info

Subject: Re: [OM] Bounce Grip 2 socket info
From: "R. Wastell" <rrw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:51:58 -0900
The external power socket works with the Olympus AC Adapter 2. The adapter
does work with the T-Series flashes alone as well. The AC Adapter will not
charge the batteries in the bounce grip or flashes.

I believe the AC Adapter 3 will also work although several on this list have
reported possible electrical problems with it (Not UL approved).

Bob