RE: [OM] Backdrops, Anyone??

Subject: RE: [OM] Backdrops, Anyone??
From: JohnGardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 08:34:57 -0000
Susan,

Make one! Go to your local department store and by a sheet for a king sized
double bed and choose a suitable base colour - I chose light blue. Then get
a sponge - a big one like you'd use to wash the car - tear it in half and
then find some paint. For my blue sheet I used white emulsion paint that we
had in the garage and some pale lemony-yellow colour that we had from doing
the kitchen.

Spread out the sheet, take one sponge, dip it in the white paint and then
stipple the sheet all over. Repeat this process with the yellow (or whatever
colour you choose) and eventually you end up with a mottled canvas. You
don't have to restrict yourself to two colours either.

Pin it on the wall behind the subject, make sure its about 4 or 5 feet
behind them so it goes out of focus and hey presto - you'll never tell it
from one bought for top dollars from Shutterbug ads.

Mine works a treat.

John (hoping all my  you, your, you're, and decimates are correctly used).

 01/28/99 08:35:02
Halifax plc, Registered in England No. 2367076.
Registered Office: Trinity Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 2RG.
Represents only the Halifax Financial Services Marketing Group for the purposes
of advising on and selling life assurance, pensions and unit trust business.
The Marketing Group is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.