Re: [OM] Tamron mount info

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron mount info
From: P2CON@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:14:30 EST
In a message dated 1/26/99 11:40:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, smp@xxxxxxxxxxx
writes:
<< I have scanned my two adaptall-2 mounts and posted them on my pages at
  http://www.mcs.net/~smp/photo/adaptall.htm
  The only markings on both of them are O/OM   JAPAN.
  Both have screws that will sit on the lens detection pin. But one
 of them has had the screw sealed. These 2 mounts are between 6 - 14
 years old. >>

Thanks, Sal, your scans show the offending screw at the 3:00 o'clock position
on both mounts. Those may be early Adaptall mounts, maybe even pre-Adaptall-2
but who knows. I guess the bottom line is CHECK THEM OUT before mounting on an
OM-4(Ti).

Regards, Paul C.