Re: [OM] Tamron mount info

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron mount info
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 22:06:20 -0800
Someone wrote:

>> The good mount is OL Japan, bad mount Adaptall 2 For Olympus OM Japan.

Well, sorry for taking so long to get my 2 mounts tested.  I did it
today with my OM-4, and, I'm sorry to say, my results are the opposite
of the above, i.e. the mount labelled "OL Japan" is the bad one, whereas
the "ADAPTALL 2 for OLYMPUS OM JAPAN" works fine.

I don't have a logical explanation why my results are different from
other Zuiks who tried this.  Hmm, a Tamron mystery ...

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx