[OM] OM Bellows

Subject: [OM] OM Bellows
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:25:35 -0800
>From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Anyone ever thought of somehow adapting the OM bellows to do shifts,
>etc. per the N*k*n bellows they sold a few years ago...

I started a thread on that a while back. It wouldn't be easy. I've been
looking for a junk bellows to do it with. My thoughts were to use
mini-ball-heads -- I even went out and bought two of them, but cutting the
bellows off its mounts is a big step, and would trash the auto-diaghram
mechanism.

Given a second bellows at a reasonable price, I'm still willing to give it
a shot.

Also, when I mentioned "cutting" the bellows, I got hoots of derision from
those who would consider such a thing a sacrilege to the Church of Zuiko...
:-)

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229