RE: [OM] Be careful what you wish for...

Subject: RE: [OM] Be careful what you wish for...
From: Steve Worner <SWorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:41:10 +0800

"Used Oly stuff has kept its value, and in many cases, increased in value.
There's an active market in it."

Which is actually very frustrating for someone in my situation! Living in
one of the smaller capital cities (Perth) of one of the smaller countries
(Australia) there is only a trickle of Zuiko lenses in the market place at
any one time (a fact often exploited by dealers) whereas there's always a
good supply of Nikon/Nikkor around the place at what I would call comparable
prices which makes me (unfortunately) consider whether to buy a Nikon FE or
an OM-2N.

Steve