Re: [OM] Re: OM-system lens handbook

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-system lens handbook
From: Craig Henrikson <craigh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 21:06:52 -0500
Gary -- re the text -- it says (sort of)

"Specifications of the units are subject to change without notice. In
particular, multilayer coating of Zuiko interchangable lenses is being gradually
introduced as and where necessary (!!!!).  (Then some stuff re the removal of
the "mirror finish" fringe on the front ring).  Listed MC lenses include the
following: 18/3.5,24/2,28/2,35/2.  Hope this helps.

Craig