Re: [OM] coolers as camera cases

Subject: Re: [OM] coolers as camera cases
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 12:09:35 -0600
>a Biohazard sticker (just try to slink that past the FAA!) or other
>prominent marking (eg, your name in permanent marker) might be a
>thought...;-)

I wonder how the medical industry keeps organs from getting mixed up with
those dreaded sandwiches and cokes?  They carry transplant items all over
in these little coolers.  Don't know if they use blue tape though.  I'd
hate to get my liver and onion dinner substituted for somebody's liver.

Oly content:  Olympus is prominant in the medical industry.  There, does
that qualify?

Ken

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography