Re: [OM] An OM Christmas Morning

Subject: Re: [OM] An OM Christmas Morning
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 08:47:13 +0100
>I was finally able to open the box and see my new Zuiko 1.4-A teleconverter
>this morning.  WOW, am I happy. It was supposed to be mint and it looks LN.
<snip>

I'm glad to hear that someone else is forced to leave their "surprise"
presents until the proper day ;-)

My" suprise" was a new Billingham bag - a black Photo Packington to go with
the Hadley and 206.  I now have 3 bags for 3 bodies (4, 2N & 1N).

All the best to Shawn & Janis.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Chris

The Lord's Peace and Blessings for all of us.
<><     mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx