Re: [OM] Want to buy... PX-625's ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Want to buy... PX-625's ?
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 18:04:13 +1100
>Interesting.  This is directly contrary to what Varta Europa told me when I
e-mailed them for advice concerning proper storage.  (I might even have the
original message they sent me...).  I'm not sure what to believe, though I
hope you're right -- after all, an extended shooting session in Edmonton's
winters can easily freeze the batteries in an OM-1n...

Interesting Garth. I had never thought of this. I knew not to freeze
batteries, but never considered the camera to be below 0°C.

Foxy