Re: [OM] Periodic Maintenance

Subject: Re: [OM] Periodic Maintenance
From: "Stephen F. Schaffner" <sschaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 19:06:21 +0000 (GMT)
Lars wrote

> I've had several of those things. I find that they are too small to
> deliver enough air. The things I use are almost ball-shaped, approx
> 5cm (2in) in diameter. There is lots of air and no odd chemicals.

If these are the items I think they are, we have several of them
around the house -- we get one or two free every time we have a baby.
(Note: this is not a cost-effective way of obtaining them.)  You're
supposed to use them to suction gunk out the baby's nose.  That
function never worked too well for me, so perhaps I should try using
one for my lenses (without the gunk, of course).

Steve Schaffner
sschaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s.  They also make great bathtub squirters for older kids to play
with.