[OM] Items FS - Edward van Pottelsberghe

Subject: [OM] Items FS - Edward van Pottelsberghe
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:41:26 +0100
Cc: edwardavc.aol.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
I have received from Edward a list of macro equipment which he has put on
the market - as a job lot for UKP3185 ono.  I have never met Edward, but he
sold me a lovely 28/2 during the summer (what summer we had!) which was as
he described it.

This is Edward's list with narrative:

"Referring to the outfit listed below, the following points should be
noted.  The bodies are black, with MkII electronics, are both in excellent
mechanical and cosmetic condition.  And are complete with body caps and
straps.  The lenses are classes as excellent/mint and are in unmarked
condition, they all come supplied with wratten1a filters and of course
front and rear caps.  As all the equipment was used on a professional
basis, they were annually checked for any mechanical or optical drift.  All
the equipment is packed into three matched aluminium cases, with procam
partitioning, and that's the way they have been stored all their working
life; which was mainly tripod macro work.  The only reason why this outfit
is on the market, is because my photography has changed direction and I
have to go digital."

OM4 Body
OM2SP Body
28/2
50/1.8
50/3.5 macro
90/2 macro
127mm f4.7-90 Yashinon (bellows OM mount optic)
135/3.5
85-250/5
X2-A
Auto 7/14/25 tubes
Auto Bellows with C/R
Focusing Rail
Focusing Stage
Telescopic Auto tube 65-116
Varimagni Finder with case
49 & 55 reverse adaptors
Lens hoods for the lenses
3 x Winder 2s
3 x T32
miles of sync leads and junc. box
2 x Wotan slave guns
Man 7/14 tubes.

[nb.  All items are Olympus/Zuiko unless otherwise stated - I was too lazy
to type in Olympus or Zuiko every time!]

Edward is not a subscriber to the List; his email is edwardavc@xxxxxxx.  He
lives in the UK and is happy for your to contact him direct about the list
of items.

Regards

Chris