Re: [OM] Airport detectors

Subject: Re: [OM] Airport detectors
From: "~$elena Goth ~" <selena_38c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 10:43:12 CDT
People I know who fly a lot tell me they only check out "suspicious
looking characters" when they're really bored. Rarely do they check
womens purses. They hate finding those embarassing personal female
things. :-)
You should get your husband to carry your photo equipment through,
Doris, so he gets stopped. If you're like me you're looking for the
nearest potty. We've never even had our camera bags opened but once. The
attendants at most airports seem to be familiar with camera equipment
and maybe just harrassed you because you're a beautiful woman.
 $elena Goth

>Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 21:17:34 -0400 (EDT)
>From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> JWHays@xxxxxxx moved upon the face of the 'Net and spake thusly:
>>
>> > Recently I have had  a new twist at domestic airport security check
points.  I
>> > carry 2 Oly cameras and assorted lenses, flashes, etc in small
Tamrac backpack