Re: [OM] Airport detectors

Subject: Re: [OM] Airport detectors
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:13:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, ~$elena Goth ~ wrote:

> People I know who fly a lot tell me they only check out "suspicious
> looking characters" when they're really bored. Rarely do they check
> womens purses. They hate finding those embarassing personal female
> things. :-)

  Purses go through the X-ray, everything is visible.
Maybe I look "suspicious", but then, from reading this and
other lists, we who fly & photograph must be "the usual suspects",
because all of us, it seems,  are getting checked. The gun-like
profile of the table tripod sure got attention!

                        *= Doris Fang =*