Re: [OM] Shooting slides off computer screen.

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting slides off computer screen.
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 23:32:36 -0700
The first thing to remember is to use long (slow) shutter speeds.  Faster than
around 1/60 sec and the monitor won't get a full scan.  Film choice is pretty
open; grain is a non-issue in comparison to monitor pixels <g>.  I'd still go
with a fairly slow speed film anyways.   I have had fair results using ISO 100
film, f/8 around 1/4 sec.   your mileage WILL vary.  Run a test roll before
shooting the "real thing" and take good notes.  Even after you have a good idea
what works for your particular setup, bracket heavily.  Just keep the shutter
speed slow.  and good luck.

John P
Life is a coloring book ...... get out your crayons!
    Bob Mills <k8wx@xxxxxxxxxxx> asked:

    I need to shoot some slides for a church project off of some Power Point
screens I have created. Having no slide experience if anyone can give me some
tips I would appreciate it. I used a white background and added color accents
to certain text blocks.