Re: [OM] Shooting slides off computer screen.

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting slides off computer screen.
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 20:33:52 -0700
Bob;

Here's my suggestion:  Put the camera on manual and set the shutter
speed to 1/8 sec or longer. Set aperture for correct exposure.  Take a
shot, then take several more at 1/2 stop increasing aperture to be sure.
IOW: @=, @+1/2, @+1, @+1.5, @+2.  One or more will be perfect.  100
speed film is probably best compromise.

george