Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 07:54:29 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-16 14:01:36 EDT, Charlie Loeven wrote:

<< This brings up another question.  How many rolls are lost in the mail or by
 the lab?>>

I've made two weeklong trips to Yellowstone during which I mailed my slide
film to Fuji each night (35-40 rolls per trip). All of it made it back to me
at home, and some was there within a couple of days of the time I got back
(mailed cross country to Biloxi,MS).
A safety tip on mailing unprocessed film: I always stick one of those cheap
little return address stickers that you can order for a couple of dollars from
flyers in the Sunday paper onto the film cartridge itself in the hope that if
the mailer gets damaged or the lab separates it from the envelope before it
goes into the machine, I'll get it back. Never been put to the test, though.
(Of course. Warren's suggestion to use those freebies that come with
solicitations for donations is even better ;-)  )
Best wishes to all,
Greg