Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 19:11:14 EDT

<<  Beginner's luck is the way the Muses seduce us, simultaneous gift,
 curse and blessing. Isn't it funny, how beginner's luck happens in
 almost every human endeavor ? Maybe it's because as Aristotle thought
 knowledge is innate, and all we have to do is to recall it. Maybe it's
 because as beginners we had nothing to lose, no ego, no preconceived
 ideas, knew no better, and for a golden moment(s) we could see with a
 clarity we would not see with again for years.

                                  *= Doris Fang =*

Or perhaps, as beginners we check and double check each setting.  Each frame
is a new experience to be relished.  Each frame is unique.  Each frame is seen
through unbiased eyes.  It's the novelty of looking at something and seeing
that you can show it to others as you see it.
But I'm repeating what you said.
So how does one recapture that innocence (I had to look up the spelling!!)??
Ed