Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:50:27 +1000
>This brings up another question.  How many rolls are lost in the mail or by
>the lab?
>
>Charlie Loeven
>Largo Florida

I had some photos of Peter Paul and Mary at the Sydney Opera House (world's
best venue). The lab dropped the film into the bottom of the developing
tank, all gone. They offered me a free development as compensation. As if I
would trust them again.

I've "lost" film at the Kodak lab. When I've rung up to complain, I soon
realised I didn't put my return address on. This has happened more than
once. Most people learn, oh well.

Foxy