[OM] Never know

Subject: [OM] Never know
From: "Richard A. Everett" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 07:27:38 -0400
        You never know where you will find a use OLY. Stop by a garage to have
something on my van check out. Got talking to the guy and he said he had a
camera that someone had left there. He went and got an OM-1. Looks to me in
good shape with the exception that the self timer is not working Has a 50mm
lens on it with a UV filter on the front of the lens. Asked him what he
wanted for it and got it for $30.00 US. Dose any have a book on this camera
or know where I may get one.  Thanks.

Richard