Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly

Subject: Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly
From: Marko Vrabec <marko.vrabec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 12:24:16 +0200
I have sold my EOS 600 in 1995 and bought an OM4t. For my (amateurish)
needs it is simply the best camera available: non-AF, durable, compact,
with spot-metering and TTL flash.

My point is that OM owners are not neccesarily dinosaurs, who stick with
the system from 70's or 80's, but some of us actually and willingly got
into in mid-90's. (no offense, just kidding!)

The absolutely best question you can ask a priest is why did he choose
to become a priest. So, maybe this could be a start of another OM-pride
thread: why did you choose Olympus? The sooner we forget the win/apple
debate, the better...

Best regards,
Marko